Type of Employment
|Age||30 – 45|
|Computer||MS. Excel, (ERP Preferable)|
|Major||Business or Commerce|
|EXPERIENCE||Period (only in similar Posts)||3 years is preferable or more|
|Industry||Retailing or Distribution|
(Type of Products)
Sales &Operation Manager
Is primarily responsible for Sales and Operation Management, and his responsibilities include the following:
- Planning, organizing, directing, and adjust the work of the whole department including resources and laws to achieve our objectives.
- Achieve the overall Sales Target.
- Manage and develop after sales services to achieve the highest in customer satisfaction.
- Implement marketing festivals.
- Coordinate with Product&Marketing Department for market research, and discharge of old and inactive merchandise.
- Manage customer agreements and developing relations with them.
- Maintain the payment of invoices and provide solutions for payment problems.
In addition to the functions specified above,the Sales and Operations Manager is responsible for the control and adjustment of the performance of his subordinates, support in meeting their responsibilities, and developing their career. He also must meet any commands or tasks from superior even if not included in the points mentioned above.
To apply click here: https://almotawa.com.sa/career