CARD Rules and FAQ
HOMY Rewards Programme or (the 'Programme') is a loyalty programme operated by Almotawa Trading Company, its subsidiaries, the Companies under its management control (hereinafter referred to as 'Almotawa Trading Company' or 'MTC'). As a member, you will earn Points when making qualifying purchases at HOMY Electronics Mega Stores. When showing your HOMY Membership Card at the time of purchase. These terms and conditions relate to the membership, earning and redeeming of points under the Programme from its launch.
- 'Almotawa Trading Company' reserves the right to withdraw or cancel any or all of the HOMY Membership Cards issued; refuse to award Points; withdraw Points; refuse the right to redeem Points collected for any breach of these conditions or failure to pay for the purchases without prior notice.
- By using your HOMY Membership Card in any of HOMY Outlets for the purpose of earning Points, you automatically provide acceptance of the Programme along with its rules, terms and conditions, which are subject to amendment from time to time.
- Your membership of the Programme can be revoked or refused if you are involved in any act of fraud, shoplifting, cheating with or without cause and without notice. The membership can also be revoked if you are found to be involved in any sort of misuse of the HOMY Membership Card of the Programme. In this given scenario all your existing points on the HOMY Membership Card shall also stand cancelled and cannot be redeemed.
- Almotawa Trading Company reserves the right to modify or close the Programme, or to change, cancel or withdraw any of the terms and conditions, without assigning any reason whatsoever at any point of time at its own discretion. It reserves the right to discontinue Programme memberships - existing or new - temporarily or permanently for a period of time.
- Almotawa Trading Company has the right to modify the manner in which Points are earned and redeemed, including the number of Points earned and the value of these points, and will endeavor to notify you of any changes in advance.
- You are responsible for notifying the HOMY Member Services Centre, of any change in your address or contact details.
- Almotawa Trading Company will not be liable for any unlawful or misuse of your HOMY Membership Card, and it is your responsibility to ensure that your HOMY Membership Card/number is kept in a safe and secure location at all times.
- As a member you are responsible for any loss, damage or theft of your HOMY Membership Card. You must report any loss, damage or theft immediately to the HOMY Member Services Centre. Replacement HOMY Membership Cards that are issued for any reason whatsoever will be replaced for a penalty of 20 Points, which will automatically be deducted from your account. If you do not have a balance of 20 or more Points, Points will be 'loaned' to you and any points you earn until such time as the loan has been repaid will not be available for redemption.
- If benefits, facilities or arrangements are provided or made available to a member as a result of his / her membership, whether these are provided by Almotawa Trading Company or by Programme Partners, such a member will be personally liable for any and all costs, taxes, surcharges, fees, charges, claims or liabilities of whatever nature arising from the provision or availability of such benefits, facilities or arrangements.
- By enrolling in the Programme, you unconditionally grant your consent to Almotawa Trading Company to collect, retain, use and disclose information contained in the HOMY membership Almotawa Trading Company pursuant to the Programme and your other personal information including not limited to your name, email id, addresses, contact numbers, date of birth and transaction details etc. for the following purposes:
- to ensure the efficient running of the Programme, including the accrual and redemption of Points;
- to provide information about the HOMY Programme;
- to develop/offer new products and services;
- for accounting and audit purposes;
- for marketing and market research and analysis purposes;
- to be disclosed as required by law;
- to send you communications (or to contact you) about promotions, services, products and facilities offered by Almotawa Trading Company or Programme Partners;
- to assist in the planning, development and implementation of the Programme
- to disclose and share with Programme Partners and permit them to use and/or retain it for any of the aforesaid purposes, including directly contacting you strictly with respect to the Programme.
- While Almotawa Trading Company will endeavor to ensure that the services, benefits, facilities and arrangements as expressed or advertised by Almotawa Trading Company and the Programme Partners will be available to the members, Almotawa Trading Company will not be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, arising from the provision or non-provision, whether whole or part, of any such services, benefits, facilities or arrangements.
- Almotawa Trading Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, resulting from termination or change of, or to the Programme or any of the facilities, benefits or arrangements which are made available to members, including, without limitation, Programme Partners' withdrawal or the withdrawal or limiting of any such services, benefits or facilities.
- The HOMY Membership Card shall always remain the property of the Almotawa Trading Company and you will only be the custodian of the same.
- The membership to the Programme is free and the membership card is not a corporate card/corporate membership.
- Membership is non-transferable and can only be used by you, as the authorized member. You may cancel your membership at any time by giving Almotawa Trading Company a written notice.
- The Membership will be allotted purely at the discretion of the management and final decisions on all matters relating to the HOMY Membership Card shall rest with Almotawa Trading Company.
- A member shall at all times hold only one valid HOMY membership card in his name. If found otherwise, Almotawa Trading Company reserves the right to cancel all HOMY membership cards held by the Person in his name and the points accrued in such cards cannot be redeemed.
- At the time of purchase, Points will be credited to your account upon presentation of your HOMY Membership Card.
- Points once redeemed against a purchase can in no event be re-credited. All purchase returns must happen as per Almotawa Trading Company terms of purchase. In the event of a Purchase Return by a member, a credit note will be issued against the returned item to the member. Points given on the original item will not be deducted from the member's account and as and when the member uses the credit note, he/she will not get any points.
- Your Points balance cannot be pooled with the Points balance of any other member at any point of time.
- Points earning is as per the prescribed earning rate mentioned on the HOMY. Almotawa Trading Company reserves the right to change all or some of the earning rates without prior notification. However, Almotawa Trading Company will endeavor to advise you of any changes in the earning rates in advance.
- Points can be earned only at HOMY. Almotawa Trading Company reserves the right to add or remove any of the Outlets anytime without prior notification. Almotawa Trading Company will endeavor to advise you of any changes to outlets in advance.
- Points earned will be available for redemption only after 14 days from the transaction date.
A Member can claim his points retrospectively, as provided herein below:
- a) The Claim shall be processed only if the invoice number, invoice date and rewards partner matches with the Company's records.
- b) The Company has the right to disregard any claim for genuine reasons whatsoever.
- c) No claims shall be entertained where transactions have been made using existing HOMY points and/or Credit Notes.
- Members can redeem points accumulated in their accounts by visiting any of our HOMYoutlets. A member should at any given point of time have a minimum of 20 points in his/her account to become eligible for redemption. When the member visits any of our reward partners and makes a transaction, our cashiers will be able to inform the value of points available for redemption in the member's account. The Members may choose to redeem the points in full or in part. Members need to have a complete updated profile in our system to redeem their points. If a member does not redeem the entire value of his/her points, the balance value will remain in the member's account and can be used towards the future transactions provided he/she has a minimum of 20 points in his or her account at the time of redemption.
- Members must show their HOMY Membership Card at the time of redemption of their points. in order to redeem, the name mentioned on the valid id and our POS system should match.
- HOMY Points available for redemption cannot be exchanged for cash.
- HOMY Points once redeemed cannot be used again.
- If the value of the purchase is more than the value of the HOMY points the balance amount must be paid by the member using a valid payment method.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is HOMY MEMBERSHIP?
HOMY is the Almotawa Trading Company's rewards programme. If you shop often at our outlets in KSA,this programme adds value to your shopping experience by offering great rewards and benefits. By joining for the programme, you get:
- Free membership for life.
- HOMYs and rewards across HOMY outlets.
- The chance to earn HOMYs even during sales and promotions.
- Exclusive offers, including special invitations to in-store activities and sale preview.
To enroll in the programme:
- From Homy outlets request for membership.
Is there a minimum spend amount or a joining fee to become a HOMY member?
No. Membership to HOMY is free for life
The cashier asked for personal information. What about my privacy?
Your privacy is important to us. We restrict access to non-public personal information about our members and maintain strict procedural safeguards to protect it.
Does HOMY offer a family membership option?
At present, HOMY is for individual members only.
My membership information has changed. How do I update my profile?
You can update your HOMY Membership Profile by logging into your account online or by contacting the HOMY Services Centre.
Can my HOMY membership ever become inactive?
I lost my membership card. How do I get a replacement?
To order a replacement card, call the Member Services Centre. A replacement card costs 20 points , which will be deducted from your account.
If I request a replacement card, will it have the same account number?
Replacement cards will have a same account number.
How do I earn HOMYs?
To start earning HOMYs, simply show your HOMY membership card each time you shop, at any of our HOMY outlets.
On what products can I earn HOMYs?
With HOMY, you can earn points on all products except those from which you already benefit through other programmes or offer.
How many points do I earn for my purchases?
The number of HOMYs you earn depends on the amount.
Can I earn points if I don't have my HOMY membership card or number at MTC?
You cannot earn HOMYs without HOMY membership.
How long does it take for HOMY Card to reflect in my account?
HOMYs which you earn on transacting will be credited to your account immediately.
How soon can I use my HOMYs after purchase?
HOMYs are available for redemption after a purchase is made for 20 points.
Can I transfer HOMYs?
No, you cannot transfer your HOMYs
If I return a purchase, what happens to the HOMYs I earned on it?
If you return any item, a credit note will be issued to you and the HOMYs earned will not be reversed from your account. When you present a credit note for another purchase, you will not earn HOMYs against that new purchase.
I forgot to present my membership card at the time of purchase. Can I submit any proof of purchase and earn HOMYs retrospectively?
Yes. You can add points by mobile number or account number.
How do I check my HOMYs balance?
You can check your HOMYs balance in HOMY MEGA STORES
When do my HOMY points expire?
HOMY points are valid for 24 months from the date they were earned. Once expired, points cannot be credited back to your account
How do I redeem my HOMYs?
You can redeem your HOMYs by visiting any of our rewards partners. Once you reach the cashier tell to make payment for your purchase, the cashier would be able to inform you the value of points which are available for redemption in your account. You can either choose to redeem your HOMYs (in case purchase value is less than points available), make part payment for the purchase (redeem points plus pay remaining amount through other tender types) or to only earn HOMYs on your purchase.
What do I need to redeem my Rewards?
You need to present your membership card to redeem your HOMYs. If the details do not match, unfortunately we will not be able to redeem your HOMYs.